Friday, March 29, 2013

H54F

In light of my last post of sadness, I felt like I needed to post some happy things!

1. I actually feel hungry again after that dreadful stomach virus. Hopefully, it's run it's course. I DO NOT do stomach viruses.

2. I had a relaxing trip to the beach a couple of weeks ago with my mom!
Nothing taller than the water tower on this island!
3. I LOVE sunrise and sunset, especially at the beach!


4. It's so wonderful to see a friend who has moved away while on a trip!


5. I'm learning to truly trust in God again and to study my Bible, especially in my times of need.

Link up with Lauren!

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Hope you're doing better!! Glad you were able to spend time on the beach. Something so rare for us these days.